none
Issue responding to a thread

General discussion

• I tried to post the following

Then after cancel/re-loading the page and trying again got the same error. Next I slimmed down the message to the following and it accepted the post.

No question here, just reporting what happened.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem.

Monday, February 10, 2014 2:20 PM

All replies

• I believe the limit applies to the HTML version of the message.  Perhaps you should examine the HTML version and look for bloated spans or style tags or huge data urls.

Perhaps post a link to the thread?  It's a pain to go rummaging around through your activity to find it because it was back in february.

Monday, March 31, 2014 4:09 PM
  • Hello,

Thanks for the suggestion.

I don't have the time to wad back to find this post but what I can say is I did examine the html at the time and there was nothing odd about it. I should also mention that as per my question I did a refresh/reload of the page where the html data was stored in notepad which is when I did examine it. In the end I simply slimmed down the post.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem.

Monday, March 31, 2014 4:16 PM