MS Dynamics CRM 4.0 Reports have wrong links RRS feed

• Question

• After running a report in CRM 4.0, the results of the links contain links that are invalid.

For example, if you were to run the (out of the box) User Summary report, the results should contain a list of all the users, their title, email address, main phone, and which role (or roles) they belong to.

Clicking on the Name of the person SHOULD take you to the CRM page where all information is displayed about that user. My problem is that the link is incorrect. It contains a port number, 5555, that is no longer correct. The problem also happens if we use any reports on Accounts. If the user runs a report, that lists Accounts in the results, clicking on the name of each account should open the account's entity page. That wrong port number is there again.

I'm sure this is a result of a setting we missed when switching the port number. After the original installation, we did have it running on port 5555. Since then we've switched it to run on port 80. What do I need to change so that those links don't have ":5555" appended to the server name?

Thanks.

Monday, November 16, 2009 9:35 PM

Answers

All replies