Workflow/Webservice: Assign certain number of records RRS feed

• Question

• With a work flow can I assign a certain number of leads to a multiple users at one time?

If not with a work flow can someone help me with a web service that would do it?  I would need it to look to see how many leads a user has and it they don't have a certain number assign them some more until that have that number.
    Thursday, September 24, 2009 10:25 AM

Answers

• With out of the box workflows you can only 'assign' the lead to one user.  However, with a little code you could have your workflow share the lead with a second user. 
    Alex Fagundes - www.PowerObjects.com
    Thursday, September 24, 2009 4:24 PM
  • Correct.  To add a new lead to a marketing list via a workflow you need custom code.   Contact me off line if you need help with this.

Alex

Friday, September 25, 2009 11:13 PM

All replies

• With out of the box workflows you can only 'assign' the lead to one user.  However, with a little code you could have your workflow share the lead with a second user. 
    Thursday, September 24, 2009 4:24 PM
  • I dont need to share the lead, but I need the workflow to look at a marketing list and assign 40 leads to one user every day.  I assume that is custom code as well?
    Friday, September 25, 2009 2:22 PM
  • Correct.  To add a new lead to a marketing list via a workflow you need custom code.   Contact me off line if you need help with this.

Alex

Friday, September 25, 2009 11:13 PM