none
using live writer to post to multiple blogs from same account on wordpress.com

Question

• i have a blog on wordpress.com to which multiple users post, including myself.  i like live writer, but i need to be able to post to this muti-user blog from my own wordpress.com account, and this account is different than the one associated with the blog.  i am an administrator on the multi-user blog, so posting to it on the site is no problem, but i don't see a way to do this from within live writer.

it may just be that this isn't possible, but if anyone knows a way to do this, i would appreciate it if you could clue me in.

thanks.
    Tuesday, April 28, 2009 9:54 PM

All replies

• As far as I know it should be possible. What happens when you try and set up that blog from the accounts section in Live Writer? You should be able to enter that blog address along with the username and password you use for it and it should let you set it all up.
    SL - Windows Live Platform MVP
    If my post has answered your question, please mark it as an answer.
    • Proposed as answer by susanlandreth Monday, November 26, 2012 4:16 PM
    Wednesday, April 29, 2009 7:49 AM
  • it works now.  it didn't work for three days, and all of a sudden it worked.  i didn't do anything different, and i had tried several times previous to it working as everyone to whom i spoke told me it should work.  it just didn't, but it does now, so everything worked out.
    thanks for the reply.
    Wednesday, April 29, 2009 1:07 PM