Upgrade from MCSE 2003 to MCTS 2008 - Train Signal CBT RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Guys,

Are the Train Signal CBTs helpful to upgrade my MCSE?  I have found them useful in the past but not sure if they cover the correct material for the Windows Server 2008.  Do you consider it sufficient for passing the certification?  I have used them for Exchange 2007 but have found that Technet filled in a great deal of the requirements that their CBT did not meet.  I am kind of an audible learner...I dont have to have real interaction but I dont retain as much information when just reading material.  Thanks in advance.
    Monday, June 8, 2009 9:24 AM

Answers

• The Trainsignal CBT's are excellent to help you study for this certification.  I would recommend using these, in addition to either the Microsoft Press, or Sybex books for study purposes.  The videos will help you learn visually/audibily, whereas the books will fill in gaps and concepts that may be unclear in the videos.
    • Marked as answer by Draconisle Monday, June 8, 2009 12:53 PM
    Monday, June 8, 2009 12:40 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• The Trainsignal CBT's are excellent to help you study for this certification.  I would recommend using these, in addition to either the Microsoft Press, or Sybex books for study purposes.  The videos will help you learn visually/audibily, whereas the books will fill in gaps and concepts that may be unclear in the videos.
    • Marked as answer by Draconisle Monday, June 8, 2009 12:53 PM
    Monday, June 8, 2009 12:40 PM
    Answerer
  • Awesome.  Thank you sir.
    Monday, June 8, 2009 12:53 PM