Window Live onecare RRS feed

• Question

• I would like to get a Window live Onecare's customer service telephone number, to have the opportunity, such as last time, to receive assistance from a real person......... I need to reinstall my Window live Onecare but I can't.......................Please help me on this...

Carlos G Diaz
    Sunday, March 1, 2009 4:56 PM

Answers

• Carlos, send an e-mail with One Care in the subject line to jrap107@msn.com and I will help you contact support.
    Jim
    Sunday, March 1, 2009 7:19 PM

All replies

• Hello Carlos, if you can tell us about the installation issue you are having we might be able to help you here, but if you prefer you can work with support. How to reach support - http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/onecareinstallandactivate/thread/30400b52-7f26-4ba0-bc18-17e305329d90
    Jim
    Sunday, March 1, 2009 5:20 PM
  • Hellow JimR1, first, let me say thanks to you for your pretty accurate advise, but according what you say my only problem here is that I don't remember my e-mail address and passwork, which I uses when I purshased this product. following your advise, I have already instaled the product, but now the product is showing up a red (like emergency), needing that I take some action. The action say that I need to RENEW the product, and when I press RENEW the program asked me "If I have a live passwork" I took the option "yes" but as I said, I don't remember that information and if I don't have a passwork I need to have the key product. Please advised me.    Thank you..
    Carlos G Diaz
    Sunday, March 1, 2009 7:02 PM
  • Carlos, send an e-mail with One Care in the subject line to jrap107@msn.com and I will help you contact support.
    Jim
    Sunday, March 1, 2009 7:19 PM
  • jim, thank you. I already sent the e-mail, such as you said.
    Carlos G Diaz
    Sunday, March 1, 2009 8:12 PM