How many Sip domains can be handled by OCS 2007 RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi all

I've got a question about Sip Domains in OCS 2007.

The User environment is built with multiple SMTP Adresses. The only way to configure OCS 2007 as most comfortable for the user will be to set sip domain = SMTP domain.

Have anyone an idea how many sip domains I can configure in OCS 2007? Is there any limitation? Couldn't find any usfull information in the OSC manual ether on every forum I've visited.

I'm very pleased for every helpful information

thanks

Beni

Friday, August 15, 2008 12:16 PM

Answers

• Hi all

I found the article about the SAN entries also. But the questions was how many SIP Domains I can setup in the OCS configurations.

So I tested in in my lab and put in about 100. For me there are enough but I don't know the upper limit is.

cheers

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 3:08 PM

All replies

• I vaguely remember a thread earlier this year on the topic and I believe someone has deployed nearly 100 SIP domains in a hosted solution.  I don't know the validity of that configuration but I haven't seen any documentation that states what the upper range is.
    Friday, August 15, 2008 2:23 PM
  • Have you the possebility the find these post about this 100 sip domains? This would be greate.

I've to be shure because it's a customer project.I won't run into toubles...

thx

Friday, August 15, 2008 2:35 PM
  • Sunday, August 17, 2008 5:15 PM
  • Thanks for the answer but this post doesn't exactly discribe that OCS supports 150 sip domains just as an example.

Anyone an idea??
    I hope that someone knows where the upper limit for sip domains in OCS 2007 is.

Thanks for your help

cheers
    Monday, August 18, 2008 5:55 AM
  • Hi all

I found the article about the SAN entries also. But the questions was how many SIP Domains I can setup in the OCS configurations.

So I tested in in my lab and put in about 100. For me there are enough but I don't know the upper limit is.

cheers

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 3:08 PM