Training in Andhra Pradesh RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Can the admin, please tell me when the Instructor Lead training will start in Andhra Pradesh.

Adnan

Saturday, November 17, 2007 7:38 AM

Answers

• We have just completed the faculty training in AP. As per our plans currently the training for students is scheduled to take place only in the month of January once the colleges reopen for the next term.

Monday, November 26, 2007 7:22 AM

All replies

• Its not important.
    Tuesday, November 20, 2007 3:59 AM
  • Milap,

Maybe i misunderstood your statement, cos i asked a question, then how can you thank me for sharing information. Rule of thumb : At least read the post, before you reply. I know, you have to increase the number of posts you make, for the sake of points, but at least try to make it credible.

Anyway, i request all the people in AP registered for the S2B program to post a message here. This way, we can know, how many participants are already enrolled.

--

Adnan Rashid

Wednesday, November 21, 2007 7:50 PM
  • I have registered for the S2B Program, registered my project and, I am doing it all alone. Its a hobbyist project.

So, please provide  me with the info regarding how should i move further in making the PROJECT IDEA, SRS etc.. I am amateur.

And, someone like admin, please address this.. I did not recieve the points for registering in FORUMS, supplying my FORUMS DISPLAY NAME through the STUDENT ROCKSTAR WEBSITE..

PLEASE HELP ME OUT..!!

Thanks and with the hope

Ramaraju Ramakrishna Rao

Thursday, November 22, 2007 2:21 PM
  • We have just completed the faculty training in AP. As per our plans currently the training for students is scheduled to take place only in the month of January once the colleges reopen for the next term.

Monday, November 26, 2007 7:22 AM
  • Admin,

Thanks for the update. Much appreciated!

I would like to know, if there is a cutoff limit for the number of participants on the training program for AP.

If yes, what would be the criteria, is it first come first server, or something similar?

Thanks in advance,

--

Adnan

Monday, November 26, 2007 5:03 PM
  •  

Do we need to write any entrance exam for instructor based training course ?????
    Tuesday, December 25, 2007 3:12 PM
  • I dont think there is an entrance exam for the training. But you can definitely expect something like an evaluation exam, after the completeion of the training.

Friday, January 4, 2008 9:06 AM