none
Distributing Datamapped Sales To Sales Reps RRS feed

• Question

• I've datamapped our 2011 sales in Mappoint 2011 and would like to distribute the results to our independant sales reps across the country. While I can view the mouseover text the appears as I navigate from state to state, any file I save in html lacks this capability. Is there any way they can view this data without having to purchase Mappoint 2011?
    Wednesday, February 22, 2012 12:58 PM

All replies

• Hi dpmeersman - is there additional data that you have created in MapPoint that you want your reps to see - or is it just the accouint pushpins with info that you want them to have?

Keith O'Brien

Friday, February 24, 2012 11:47 PM
  • Pushpins that display the sales data for each state but not permantly just with a mouseover pause.

Saturday, February 25, 2012 10:42 PM
  • Oh - OK - sounds like you have one pushpin with sales roll up info for each state. 

I was thinking you were looking to have them see individual account info for each pushpin.  WAS going to suggest manipulating data at corporate level with MapPoint , then export and create a map in S&T and distribute that (where each rep has a $40 copy of S&T on their PC) - but that's not going to have the enhanced data display characteristics you have in MapPoint.

Anybody else? : )

Keith O'Brien

Sunday, February 26, 2012 1:34 PM