Are you having Problems Purchasing Courses????? RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi--

The learning platform team has been investigating an issue where some customers cannot purchase elearning courses.  
    This issue that you may have run into unfortunately is both complex and intermittent. It blocks a small percentage of our customers from purchasing products on the Learning Manager. Since this has been reported, we have actively been working to resolve the issue and have applied two fixes recently resolving most customers’ issues. 

If you are still having problems purchasing elearning content, please email learnmgr@microsoft.com so that we can investigate this issue with you.  

We appreciate your help and patience while this issue has been researched and addressed and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused.

Thanks!
    Alicia

Program Manager, Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    Monday, June 2, 2008 8:27 AM

All replies

• I wouldn't want to try and purchase another course as I can't log onto the courses that I already purchased???
    Why would I waste more money on useless things like this ???
    Wednesday, June 25, 2008 3:09 PM
  • What a complete and utter useless organisation.

How about a decent and easy to access support channel rather than being confronted with the myriad of support options?

How about quick and prompt feedback for paying customers?

I've been unable to login to my learning centre all day. How long does a fix take? If your products are this  unresolved (like Vista) stop using your customers as beta testers and don't charge for products.

Friday, June 27, 2008 5:53 PM