none
Any one Marked some one as ABUSE?? RRS feed

• Question

• hi friends
    i didnt marked any one as an abuse .. have you denoted anyone as abuse .

Friday, May 18, 2007 12:17 PM

Answers

• Hi nope man i have never marked anyone as abuse .. I didnt find any person to mark here as an abuse ..

Regards
    MoHaN
    Friday, May 18, 2007 12:32 PM

All replies

• Hi nope man i have never marked anyone as abuse .. I didnt find any person to mark here as an abuse ..

Regards
    MoHaN
    Friday, May 18, 2007 12:32 PM
  • I haven't marked anyone as ABUSE..  Everyone are friendly , with even the criticisms being taken up lightly...
    Friday, May 18, 2007 4:33 PM
  • Dear Friend,

Greetings, I don't suppose that no one will post other nonsense matter in this forum. There might not be chances for that too, so abuse in the forum section cannot be entered even if any mark that it will be reviewed and deducted.

regards,

Saturday, May 19, 2007 8:34 AM
  • Any facility to mark as abuse?
    Saturday, May 19, 2007 1:05 PM
  • @ Harshil - Right below every post, at the  right corner, there is the "REPORT ABUSE" link....
    Saturday, May 19, 2007 4:22 PM
  • @ Harshil -It seems you havn't noticed the "Report Abuse " until now...
    Saturday, May 19, 2007 4:22 PM
  • Ohh you are talking about the Report abuse in the forums. I was mistaken, thinking that you guys were talking about the announcements in the student rockstar Stick out tongue
    Saturday, May 19, 2007 5:00 PM
  • With such friendly and knowledgable interactions, who needs the 'report abuse' link in the forums???
    Saturday, May 19, 2007 10:12 PM
  • I agree with adnan. We have all become good friends, and have created a community of our own. Hope this continues even after the contest.
    Sunday, May 20, 2007 5:23 AM
  • oh my god someone who is rank 1 dosent know where the abuse link is.......hehehehe
    Monday, May 21, 2007 6:25 AM