Money Plus Premium RRS feed

• Question

• My version of Money has an expiry date of 28th July 2011. Does this mean it will stop working after that date? I've just started using it again after an upgrade to Windows 7 when I lost all of my historical data. It is working just fine at the moment.
    Tuesday, June 28, 2011 8:23 PM

Answers

• My version of Money has an expiry date of 28th July 2011. Does this mean it will stop working after that date? I've just started using it again after an upgrade to Windows 7 when I lost all of my historical data. It is working just fine at the moment.

depend on what you mean when you ask "will it work"?

Your money software will always work. What it might not do is update your stocks and mutual funds in your portfolio

• Marked as answer by musker35 Wednesday, June 29, 2011 8:43 AM
    Tuesday, June 28, 2011 10:01 PM
  • See http://www.microsoft.com/money/faq.mspx for the meaning of the expiry date.

And http://www.microsoft.com/money/sunset.mspx for the replacement when you need to reinstall.

• Marked as answer by musker35 Thursday, July 21, 2011 9:30 AM
    Wednesday, June 29, 2011 10:43 AM

All replies

depend on what you mean when you ask "will it work"?

Your money software will always work. What it might not do is update your stocks and mutual funds in your portfolio

• Marked as answer by musker35 Wednesday, June 29, 2011 8:43 AM
    Tuesday, June 28, 2011 10:01 PM
  • Thanks for that. Automatic updates didn't work on my old computer but they do now on this one except for mutual funds. I've seen the same problem (with mutual funds) on other posts so I'll have alook at them and see if I can resolve the problem.
    Wednesday, June 29, 2011 8:43 AM
  • Thanks for that. Automatic updates didn't work on my old computer but they do now on this one except for mutual funds. I've seen the same problem (with mutual funds) on other posts so I'll have alook at them and see if I can resolve the problem.

They should. Do you have the mutual fund stock symbol entered
    Thursday, June 30, 2011 10:00 PM

They should. Do you have the mutual fund stock symbol entered

Yes I have. I have only one fund though so its not a big deal and I will have to enter it manually anyway when I install Money Sunset version so I gather. Thanks everyone for the info
    Thursday, July 21, 2011 9:29 AM