none
My Post was Flagged as Spam RRS feed

Answers

• I viewed the thread you linked, and none of your posts are marked as spam. I see where you edited the posts a few minutes ago, probably when you uploaded the images, which all seem to appear. I think the message you got was misleading. The spam filter can act up. I also think you must be verified.

Edit: Are all the images you uploaded now in the thread? Did the last attempt get rejected?

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Saturday, January 18, 2020 1:28 PM

All replies

• I viewed the thread you linked, and none of your posts are marked as spam. I see where you edited the posts a few minutes ago, probably when you uploaded the images, which all seem to appear. I think the message you got was misleading. The spam filter can act up. I also think you must be verified.

Edit: Are all the images you uploaded now in the thread? Did the last attempt get rejected?

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Saturday, January 18, 2020 1:28 PM
  • Hi Richard. Thanks for your reply.

Yes, the is still one last image I'm trying to upload that is getting rejected. I just tried now before replying to you, just to confirm. And is still denying me to upload it. Please, see the image bellow:

Saturday, January 18, 2020 1:53 PM
  • So I was inform how to proceed, and asked to be a verified member. And only recently I was aproved as a verified member.

I can't see any trace of this. Looks like your account still needs verification. You can expedite verification by replying to this thread with your request.
    https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/dc4002e4-e3de-4b1e-9a97-3702387886cc/verify-account-42?forum=reportabug
    Sticky located at top of Forums Issues (not product support) forum
    https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=reportabug

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Saturday, January 18, 2020 2:09 PM
  • Hi Dave. There's a misunderstood here. I was already pointed to this link you sent me by someone else, and in there you can find my asking. It was made on Jan 07 at 12:10 PM. Please see the image below:

After that, there is a confirmation from the MSDN, Technet Service Delivery Team on Jan 14 at 02:04 PM, that all the accounts have been verified.

Also, I know that I was verified because before that as wasn't able to upload images. Now a can. But anyways, if I'm still not verified, just tell me what I have to do. The link you sent me, I have already done the request.

EDIT: This topic was edited just to correct some errors with the writting.
    • Edited by RSene Monday, January 20, 2020 10:40 AM
    Saturday, January 18, 2020 2:27 PM
  • Ok, sounds good. I was going based on activity shown here.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Profile/rsene/activity

but may be to do with the thread length. Either case your verification was likely missed so re-asking was the right thing to do.

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Saturday, January 18, 2020 2:40 PM
  • Ah ok. I just replied that thread in the link you sent with a new requesting verification. Now lets wait.

Thank you all for all the patience with my inquires.

Best, Ricardo.

Saturday, January 18, 2020 2:54 PM
  • Sounds good, you're welcome.

Saturday, January 18, 2020 3:02 PM
  • Hello all.

I'm writting to inform that today I was able to upload the image in my topic. I did that just now after arriving into my office, and so I can confirm that everything seems to be working just fine.

So, if you guys don't have anything else do add, I think I can mark this thread as answered.

Monday, January 20, 2020 10:37 AM
  • Glad to hear of success.

Monday, January 20, 2020 1:38 PM