Project Server 2013 - Workflow Execution " Submit button is grayed out. " RRS feed

• Question

• Dear All,

As i was in progress to making workflows in sharepoint designer this is my first project of implementing project server 2013 and executing the workflows,in the continuation of this i followed below mentioned link to go through the process of WORKFLOWS but got some issue

LINKhttp://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/office/jj163494(v=office.15)

ISSUE: Is that the SUBMIT Button is grayed out after saving initial proposal plan. Snapshot is attached.

I have checked in/out process along with this gone through re-executed the whole process same result occurred.

Suggestion/Help needed... 

REGARDS DANISH DANIE

Friday, December 20, 2013 3:49 PM

Answers

• Issue was resolved, deleted the PWA site and reprovisioned with DBA and its working fine.

REGARDS DANISH DANIE

• Marked as answer by Danish.M Monday, December 30, 2013 3:43 AM
    Monday, December 30, 2013 3:43 AM

All replies

• Hi Danish Danie,

The first thing to check would be if the transition condition you specified in SharePoint Designer for this stage is fullfilled. If it is not then the "submit" button would be grayed out.

Hope this helps.

Guillaume Rouyre - MBA, MCP, MCTS

Friday, December 20, 2013 4:03 PM
  • Hi Danish, 

Its a common thing which users are experiencing.

When you create project from workflow click on Submit it take time for transition before transition it check all the condition which you have set for workflow stage. As per your screenshot it is waiting for details in PDP (Provide details of the proposed project) 
    when you click on submit it push data into the database,sometimes it send e mails to stakeholder then it use exchange and take times to send e-mails and for transition too.
    When you/user face this issue ask them to wait for some time or close the file then reopen. 

In the screen workflow is waiting for Project detail information in PDP that is why it is still in process and not going to next stage.

kirtesh

• Edited by Kirteshtiw Friday, December 20, 2013 4:19 PM
    Friday, December 20, 2013 4:17 PM
  • Issue was resolved, deleted the PWA site and reprovisioned with DBA and its working fine.

REGARDS DANISH DANIE

• Marked as answer by Danish.M Monday, December 30, 2013 3:43 AM
    Monday, December 30, 2013 3:43 AM
  • Hello, I have the same issue. What means DBA? Thanks

Ramiro Diaz Godoy

Monday, March 7, 2016 3:33 PM