When trying to view existing backup it only opens to 95% - NO DECLINE MESSAGE RRS feed

• Question

• I have never had this problem before but what happens is that when I try to VIEW an existing backup is starts to process the request but then stops @ 95%.  If I try the same  from another computer with the same backup it opens OK..  The only thing I have noticed it that on the First problem computer I do NOT get any requests to DECLINE A RESTART, but on the second compter I do get the message about DECLINING TO RESTART..  I have uninstalled and reinstalled the connector software but it made no difference. I am assuming it is that as I do not get the DECLINE message then it stops and is waiting for me to DECLINE it.  Any Ideas??  Thanks in advance
    Wednesday, June 2, 2010 3:10 PM

All replies

• Just to claify  I have done all the reommended opions of Uninstalling the Homeserver driver from the system list after you try and OPEN a server backup to view but it then just hangs and says NOT RESPONDING. I have left it for a long time but nothing happens. I do notice that this was a problem when WHS was first launched, but i am using the latest with pack 3
    Thursday, June 3, 2010 11:28 AM