none
Network Controller RRS feed

• Question

• I have an HP Pavillion 7905.  I just installed WHS yesterday and everything went Great until the Network Controller can not find a driver.  I did all the Microsoft Update and it still have a Big Yellow Question Mark on it.  I went to the HP site and it gave me a file in an exe formart which I need to run on my WHS but I get access denied.  How can I get full access to run this file, or how can I fix this?  I can not seem to run any executible programs to install it.

-Matt

Matt
    Tuesday, April 26, 2011 3:25 AM

All replies

• I have an HP Pavillion 7905.  I just installed WHS yesterday and everything went Great until the Network Controller can not find a driver.  I did all the Microsoft Update and it still have a Big Yellow Question Mark on it.  I went to the HP site and it gave me a file in an exe formart which I need to run on my WHS but I get access denied.  How can I get full access to run this file, or how can I fix this?  I can not seem to run any executible programs to install it.

-Matt

Matt
    Try copying the exe file to the desktop, right click on it and click the button that says "Unblock" (if it's there).
    Saturday, April 30, 2011 8:07 PM