About web sites RRS feed

• Question

• Hello...I have a web site that I have created and I would like to change the backround color. Does anyone know how to do this?

Also, for anyone who answers this post I would like you to go to www.spacecadet11.webs.com and post a question in the 'general discussion' category so I can see it.

I went to google.ca and typed in free-websites and was led to a webs.com and from that I used one of there templates to create my own web site and I would like to try and develop it a little.

Thanks for any and all answers.

Bye

SC

SC

• Moved by Brent Serbus Sunday, March 18, 2012 4:32 AM html (From:Forums Issues (not product support))
    Thursday, March 15, 2012 8:19 PM

Answers

• Hello...I have a web site that I have created and I would like to change the backround color. Does anyone know how to do this?

Also, for anyone who answers this post I would like you to go to www.spacecadet11.webs.com and post a question in the 'general discussion' category so I can see it.

I went to google.ca and typed in free-websites and was led to a webs.com and from that I used one of there templates to create my own web site and I would like to try and develop it a little.

Thanks for any and all answers.

Bye

SC

SC

I’ll answer your question here, not on a different site. There are several ways to create a background, e.g. using a color or a photograph. Change the body statement to <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" (some colors listed at this site http://www.tizag.com/htmlT/bgcolor.php ) or use a photograph using <body id="ridBody" background="MyBgPic.jpg"
    • Proposed as answer by Naomi N Sunday, March 18, 2012 4:39 AM
    • Marked as answer by Mr. Wharty Friday, June 1, 2012 9:15 AM
    Saturday, March 17, 2012 1:54 PM