Home Server and update RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, i'm new and i have this problemm. In the last 2 days i can't update my home server. Can somebody help me.\ Thanks ...
    Monday, July 27, 2009 3:20 PM

All replies

• Can you give us some more information?

What do you mean by cant update?

What version of WHS are you running?

Did you install anything or do anything on your server prior to not being able to update anymore?

Andrew
    MVP - Windows Home Server http://usingwindowshomeserver.com
    Monday, July 27, 2009 4:03 PM
  • i have home server with pp1. last week have new instalation and then can;t i not update my server. i leave in greece, and i have tel to support line microsoft. But answere to me, that the problemm is in the activation. i have activation , the copy is originale. And i see that other system have the same problemm with me. windows xp automatic update is with error in the explorer. Thanks The error code in the windows is 0x824000a
    Monday, July 27, 2009 5:34 PM
  • i have home server with pp1. last week have new instalation and then can;t i not update my server. i leave in greece, and i have tel to support line microsoft. But answere to me, that the problemm is in the activation. i have activation , the copy is originale. And i see that other system have the same problemm with me. windows xp automatic update is with error in the explorer. Thanks The error code in the windows is 0x824000a

To clarify:  This is a brand new installation of Windows Home Server and you are unable to get critical updates for it?  You should be able to get updates in the first 30 days whether you've activated it or not.  Are you able to get on any website from your XP machine?  Do you get the same error code on both WHS and XP?  (Also, that error code is incomplete.  You're missing one character.)
    Tuesday, July 28, 2009 2:07 AM