MSCRMEmail error but emails are delivered RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Our environment consists of CRM 2011 (on premise), SQL 2008 R2 server and Exchange 2010 on seperate servers.

I have a workflow which sends an email when certain activities are marked as completed. The destination email address is on the same Exchange server (internal company address).

The workflow works as expected and emails are received.

However, for each of these emails I get an error in the event log every 60 seconds (!) on the CRM server:

Log Name:      Application
    Source:        MSCRMEmail
    Date:          18/10/2012 2:17:31 PM
    Event ID:      9628
    Task Category: None
    Level:         Error
    Keywords:      Classic
    User:          N/A
    Computer:      <MYSERVERNAME>
    Description:

#9628 - An error occurred while delivering the e-mail message with subject "<EMAIL SUBJECT HERE>" in mailbox <NAME OF MAILBOX> for delivery to https://<MYSERVERNAME>:5555/<ORG_NAME>. System.ServiceModel.FaultException`1[Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.OrganizationServiceFault]: At least one system user or queue in the organization must be a recipient (Fault Detail is equal to Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.OrganizationServiceFault).

The error reads: "At least one system user or queue in the organization must be a recipient" but the recepient IS in the organization and DOES have an email address.

Any help will be appreciated.

Y.

Thursday, October 18, 2012 3:22 AM

Answers

• Disregard the above post.

I solved it by changing the "convert to email activities" under "incoming email" in the recepient profile.

Thursday, October 18, 2012 3:53 AM

All replies

• Disregard the above post.

I solved it by changing the "convert to email activities" under "incoming email" in the recepient profile.

Thursday, October 18, 2012 3:53 AM
  • Hi

At least one system user or queue in the organization must be recipent , but the recipent IS in the organization and does have an e-mail address

This error will occour when user  doesn't update his mail id in CRM . Please update the the mail id in CRM .

Setting-->Administration --->User

an also Please check the workflow onceagain.  

Thanks & Regards Dhamodharan R

Friday, November 2, 2012 10:00 AM