error or denied access RRS feed

• Question

• Hi .I am using visual studio 2008 to connect sql server 2005 for my database..But in order for my database to work i need to add additional file called"AdventureWorks LT"because I am using silverlight 2 application for my project . In order for my project to work I need to use lin Q and wcf to connect to database and from then to silverlight 2 Application.But  I try to attach this file"AdventureWorks LT"there is error..This is the error appear........

"Directory lookup for the file "C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\Data\AdventureWorksLT_Data.mdf"failed with operating system error5(Access is denied).
    Cannot attach the fiel'C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\Data\AdventureWorksLT_Data.mdf' as database 'AdventureLT'.

Please help me with that error and how to attach that file without error..Thanks..
    Waiting for you reply....
    Best regards......

• Moved by Nancy Shao Friday, July 17, 2009 5:51 AM To get better support (From:Visual Studio Source Control and SourceSafe)
    Wednesday, July 15, 2009 6:50 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

I am moving this thread from Base "Visual Studio Source Control and SourceSafe" forum to the "Where is the Forum for..." forum, since the issue is related to Visual Studio Source Control and SourceSafe, and you will get better support in "Where is the Forum for..." forum.

Thanks,
    Nancy

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    Friday, July 17, 2009 5:50 AM
  • Try asking in a SQL forum on TechNet.

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Saturday, August 11, 2012 9:01 PM