none
Exception when Deploying a Universal Windows Platform Game In Master Mode RRS feed

• Question

• Attempting to deploy a UWP Windows app in master mode throws an unhandled exception as follows:

Unhandled exception at 0x603FF073 (Windows.UI.Xaml.dll) in HopTheBall.exe: 0xC000027B: An application-internal exception has occurred (parameters: 0x038C1FB0, 0x00000002).

can anyone give the rectification for this error?

Thanks In Advance

Friday, September 1, 2017 10:56 AM

Answers

All replies

• I'd ask for help over here.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/windowsapps/en-US/home?category=windowsapps

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Friday, September 1, 2017 12:38 PM
  • Than You Dave Patrick  For Your Response,

Can You Please Give Me Urgent For That Error?

Friday, September 1, 2017 2:37 PM
  • This is "where is" forum for direction on where best to ask questions. I'd ask in one of the forums I linked for further help.

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Friday, September 1, 2017 2:45 PM
  • Thank You For Your Response  Dave Patrick ,

I Have The Urgent Rectification For That Error?

Can Please Consider My Request And Please Send Me The Solution For That Errors.

Thanks In Advance

Saturday, September 2, 2017 4:12 AM
  • This is "where is" forum for direction on where best to ask questions. I'd re-ask your question in one of these forums for further assistance.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/windowsapps/en-US/home?category=windowsapps

or if your needs are urgent then I'd suggest starting a support incident.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/gp/contactus81?Audience=Commercial&SegNo=4&wa=wsignin1.0

Saturday, September 2, 2017 12:39 PM
  • Attempting to deploy a UWP Windows app in master mode throws an unhandled exception as follows:

Unhandled exception at 0x603FF073 (Windows.UI.Xaml.dll) in HopTheBall.exe: 0xC000027B: An application-internal exception has occurred (parameters: 0x038C1FB0, 0x00000002).

Thanks In Advance.

Monday, September 4, 2017 4:16 AM

Thanks In Advance

• Merged by Mattew Wu Monday, September 4, 2017 8:13 AM duplicate issue
    Monday, September 4, 2017 4:21 AM
  • Hello,

Since this forum is used to ask question about Windows App Studio beta, please post your question at UWP technical forum: https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/windowsapps/en-US/home?forum=wpdevelop

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, September 4, 2017 8:09 AM

Please Can Anyone Give The Urgent Rectifcation For That Error?

Thanks In Advance.

Monday, September 4, 2017 2:31 PM
  • You just asked in Offtopic forum. Better to ask in windows apps development forums here.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/windowsapps/en-US/home?forum=wpdevelop

Monday, September 4, 2017 2:43 PM
  • Hi AkhilBhaskar

Since the problem seems to be related with the configuration in the Unity project. I suggest that you post on Unity's Forum for help with Unity.

Best regards,

Roy 

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, September 5, 2017 1:48 AM