Subscription of Windows live one care. RRS feed

• Question

•  

Dear Microsoft,

Hi, I am Anand kumar.Puli, I have purchased the Windows live one care CD in SATURN shop Germany for 19 Euros. After installing the Software .I am getting an alert ,stating that I need to subscribe for Windows live one care .As I already purchased the Software ,Once again do I need any Subscription. I won't think so .

As after installing the Software . I have followed the instructions of the Software guide and also registered that Software under my " pulianand@hotmail.com "  .

Could you please let me know more information regarding the Software to my email id . 

Thanking you,

P.Anand Kumar
    Sunday, December 2, 2007 1:07 PM

Answers

• Hello Anand, if you are located in a country where One Care is supported :

In which countries and languages is Windows Live OneCare available?
    The Windows Live OneCare subscription service is available in the following countries and languages: Australia (English), Austria (German), Belgium (Dutch, French), Canada (English, French), France (French), Germany (German), Ireland (English), Italy (Italian), Japan (Japanese), Mexico (Spanish), Netherlands (Dutch), New Zealand (English), Singapore (English), Spain (Spanish), Switzerland (French, German), United Kingdom (English), United States (English, Spanish).

you can download One Care here - http://onecare.live.com/standard/en-us/default.htm?mkt=en-us&s_cid=WL2Hdr then use the product key contained in the retail package to activate. If you are in an unsupported country or using an unsupported language you might want to return the One Care software to the retailer it was purchased from.

Sunday, December 2, 2007 3:34 PM