Off Topic: Email Deletion Warnings! RRS feed

• General discussion

•  

In Microsoft Internet Explorer, every time I try to delete an email, I get a warning message asking me if I really want to delete the message or not. It's really getting annoying, and I was wondering if someone knew where to go to turn off the automatic pop up warning message! I'd really appreciate any help on this problem! Thank you ahead of time! -Hannahs.
    Saturday, November 3, 2007 4:40 AM

All replies

•  

I can't seem to find the New Thread Icon on my page, inorder to post questions on site. What should I do? Where is it supposed to be? I'd really appreciate your help with this! I do have an Icon for My Threads, but since I haven't posted any I don't have any to look up! Thanks again for your help! I didn't see an option in Faq for my problem, I hope you can help!
    Saturday, November 3, 2007 3:56 AM
  • Hi Hannahs

I see you found out how to make a new post, sorry but if you are not using Windows Live OneCare then you are off topic, this forum is dedicated to Windows Live OneCare, you can look for help and an answer here http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx

chuck

Sunday, November 4, 2007 4:07 PM
  • I am merging this post with your other post

chuck

Sunday, November 4, 2007 4:08 PM
  • Hi Chuck,

I'm a brand new subscriber, and I cannot find any New Thread Button.  A search brought up your reply to Hannahs who had the same question.  FAQ just says click on the new thread button to make a new post -- can you direct me please?

Lee Delbert

Sunday, March 2, 2008 5:41 PM
  • Hi Lee

Pick the forum you want to make a new thread in and when it is open look in the upper left corner you will see New Thread

chuck

Sunday, March 2, 2008 6:53 PM