none
How to add forum to "My Forums"

Question

• Hi,

How do I add a new forum to "My Forums" in the "Quick Access" drop-down?

Thx

SK

• Edited by Shim Kwan Thursday, August 27, 2015 10:25 PM
    Thursday, August 27, 2015 10:24 PM

Answers

• Hi,

There are several ways to do this.

1 - When you click the [ view all ] link to bring up the list of forums, you can hover over the name of the forum to bring up the details of the forum in the right pane. There's an 'Add to my forums' link there.

2 - You can hover over the forum name in the breadcrumb link when viewing a thread list. This will bring up the forum card, which also has an 'Add to my forums' link.

3 - If you're viewing an individual thread, you can hover over the breadcrumb link at the top of the post (under the thread title) to bring up the forum card. There's an 'Add to my forums' link there as well.

Thursday, August 27, 2015 11:47 PM

All replies

• Hi,

There are several ways to do this.

1 - When you click the [ view all ] link to bring up the list of forums, you can hover over the name of the forum to bring up the details of the forum in the right pane. There's an 'Add to my forums' link there.

2 - You can hover over the forum name in the breadcrumb link when viewing a thread list. This will bring up the forum card, which also has an 'Add to my forums' link.

3 - If you're viewing an individual thread, you can hover over the breadcrumb link at the top of the post (under the thread title) to bring up the forum card. There's an 'Add to my forums' link there as well.

Thursday, August 27, 2015 11:47 PM
  • perfect, thank you
    Friday, August 28, 2015 12:42 AM
  • Cheers, you're very welcome.

Friday, August 28, 2015 2:31 AM