none
microsoft certification id RRS feed

• Question

• hi

I want to ask a question

I passed MCSE long time ago

and my Microsoft certification id was closed because  long time I didn't access to my account

and the email I was login  by was  Hotmail and it was closed too because I didn't login into more than a year

and I know my Microsoft certified id and I made a new email how can I get my certification again and merge my certification to this mail  

thanks fore your help

and best regards

Monday, February 17, 2014 11:42 AM

Answers

• Hi,

You will want to contact the Regional Service Center for you country/region. Send them as much information as you can, including your Microsoft ID, the Hotmail account that was associated with your Microsoft ID, etc. They should be able to help you reinstate your account.

You may also want to log in to the web site for Prometric and/or Vue and display your testing history. The history logs will contain your testing ID, dates of exams, etc. The Regional Service Center staff may find this information helpful.

Here is the URL for the site: Microsoft Training and Certification Help

You can also call 877-383-2829 from the US and Canada, or 506-462-1632 from other countries/regions.

Good luck!

Mike Corkery, MCT, MVP (Office Systems), MCSD (Windows Store Apps), MCITP, MCPD, MSF, etc. Please do not forget to click “Vote as Helpful” if any post helps you and "Mark as Answer”if it solves the issue.

Monday, February 17, 2014 2:26 PM