Missing publications in my list (and then in cites) RRS feed

• Question

• How can I add articles not included in my list of papers?
    Wednesday, September 18, 2013 5:00 PM

Answers

• Hi SOAJ,

You can add publications by uploading a BibTex, PDF URL, or by completing out a form. You can learn more with step-by-step instructions in our help documentation. Please note it can take some time for newly added publications to be added to your profile, and we appreciate your patience.

Please let us know if we can assist further.

Best regards,

Thomas, Academic Search Editor

Wednesday, September 18, 2013 5:45 PM
  • Hello,

To add a publication by filling out a form, go to your author profile in Microsoft Academic Search and click Edit. Sign in and on the top left, click Add publications. On the Add publication page, you can enter publication information via PDF URL or by filling in the form, as well as by clicking Upload BibTeX File.

Let us know if we can assist further.

Best regards,

Thursday, September 19, 2013 8:12 PM

All replies

• Hi SOAJ,

You can add publications by uploading a BibTex, PDF URL, or by completing out a form. You can learn more with step-by-step instructions in our help documentation. Please note it can take some time for newly added publications to be added to your profile, and we appreciate your patience.

Please let us know if we can assist further.

Best regards,

Wednesday, September 18, 2013 5:45 PM
  • I did not see information in the help documentation about using a form to add publications. Could you please elaborate?
    Thursday, September 19, 2013 6:57 PM
  • Hello,

To add a publication by filling out a form, go to your author profile in Microsoft Academic Search and click Edit. Sign in and on the top left, click Add publications. On the Add publication page, you can enter publication information via PDF URL or by filling in the form, as well as by clicking Upload BibTeX File.

Let us know if we can assist further.

Best regards,

Thursday, September 19, 2013 8:12 PM