Delete Quote Products, but not Quotes RRS feed

• Question

• hi,

i want user can able to delete Quote Products (of draft Quotes) but not Quotes.

i didn't find an option in security roles to set privileges for Quote Products entity.

how can i achieve this ? 

any javascript workaround to hide/show the "Delete Quote Product" button ?

Thanks and Regards. Make sure to "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer",if you get answer of your question.

Monday, February 18, 2013 7:28 AM

Answers

• Just to add few things to Payman's reply. Check the status of the quote and hide the delete button. I think it would be in associated view.

Regards Faisal

Monday, February 18, 2013 12:14 PM
  • Hi,

You can refer this link.

Regards,

Ravi

Monday, February 18, 2013 8:08 AM
  • Give the privilege of delete on the quote to each user you want. Then hide the delete button on the quote forms. To hide the button use this:

var z=top.document.getElementById("quote|NoRelationship|Form|Mscrm.Form.quote.Delete-Small");
    z.style.display='none';

If the answer helped you, remember to mark it as answer.

Monday, February 18, 2013 9:16 AM

All replies

• Hi,

You can refer this link.

Regards,

Ravi

Monday, February 18, 2013 8:08 AM
  • Give the privilege of delete on the quote to each user you want. Then hide the delete button on the quote forms. To hide the button use this:

var z=top.document.getElementById("quote|NoRelationship|Form|Mscrm.Form.quote.Delete-Small");
    z.style.display='none';

If the answer helped you, remember to mark it as answer.

Monday, February 18, 2013 9:16 AM
  • Just to add few things to Payman's reply. Check the status of the quote and hide the delete button. I think it would be in associated view.

Regards Faisal

Monday, February 18, 2013 12:14 PM
  • Thursday, March 3, 2016 1:52 AM