The service Microsoft.VisualStudio.Shell.Interop.ISelectionContainer already exists in the service container. Parameter name: serviceType RRS feed

• Question

• <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} span.EmailStyle15 {mso-style-type:personal; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-ansi-font-size:10.0pt; mso-bidi-font-size:10.0pt; font-family:Arial; mso-ascii-font-family:Arial; mso-hansi-font-family:Arial; mso-bidi-font-family:Arial; color:windowtext;} @page Section1 {size:612.0pt 792.0pt; margin:70.85pt 3.0cm 70.85pt 3.0cm; mso-header-margin:36.0pt; mso-footer-margin:36.0pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

I tried to create a report using Telerik Reporting from Visual Studio 2008 but the designer tool didn’t start. When I try to open the report, Visual Studio throws me this message:

The service Microsoft.VisualStudio.Shell.Interop.ISelectionContainer already exists in the service container. Parameter name: serviceType

What's happening? How can I fix it?

• Moved by Harry Zhu Friday, June 5, 2009 4:47 AM (From:Crystal Reports for Visual Studio)
    Wednesday, June 3, 2009 6:49 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

The question relating to Telerik Reporting is beyond the scope of Crystal report forum.
    I'm moving the thread to Where is the forum for ... Forum.

Thanks,
    Harry
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    Friday, June 5, 2009 4:47 AM
  • Ask in a Telerik Reporting forum.

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 3:09 AM