IE 9 windows keep popping up stopping things from going through RRS feed

• Question

• Since I upgraded to IE9 I am having problems. A widow pops up saying intenet explorer has stopped working will notify when have a solution. And a window at the bottom of the page pops up and says:  INTERNET EXPLORER HAS MODIFIED THIS PAGE TO HELP PREVENMT CROSS-SITE SCRIPTING . That happens when I am playing a game on facebook. It lets me post things and then all of a sunden it stop me and that window pops up.

Now I had upgraded to IE 9 and it took a reall long time to download and then when it was done it said my printer easy print did not work with IE 9 so I uninstalled IE 9. So then I was told it just ment that the easy print will not work buit my printer does work with IE 9. So I download IER 9 again and it only took about 5 min. to download. I can not fiqure out if it is only with facebook the problems are happening or what. I made sure my flash player and all things were updated. I am not computer savy but I would like to fix these problem. I really like the new browser IE 9 and want to keep it. Need all the help I can get.

Thanks

PS. I also downloaded directx 11 to see if that would help.

Thursday, April 14, 2011 3:12 PM

All replies