I do not understand why my PC shuts down without any warning for low battery. It started only after recent windows 10 update when I did my laptop reset. RRS feed

• Question

• All my data on a software that I was working on is lost. I have been working on it for months and today my laptop abruptly without any warning was completely shut down. Earlier I used to get a message for low battery warning and later it used to just hibernate but this sudden change in settings from new windows 10 update has really frustrated me to the core.

Not only I lost all my project data my licensed software was also corrupted. I am totally broke and I want windows 8.1 back. I am fed up of this automatic updates and changes in settings. There are so many bugs and you guys are just pathetic. If you cannot develop a better system you should not make users forcefully update it.

Now please give me a solution for how to fix this battery issue. I do not want to lose anymore date with such abrupt shutdowns. Give me a permanent fix.

P.S.- Don't ask me to change the battery. Its a new one and it has been working fine until this fucking windows 10 home new update.

Thursday, May 9, 2019 10:01 AM