Received second MCP ID in email RRS feed

• Question

• I received a second MCP ID with a temporary access code for the exam I passed recently. I already have one ID since I did about 7 exams before and I don't see my current exam in my transcript now. I think this is a software defect. I was wondering who's doing software testing for Microsoft and how they got that job? I mean to get another ID for the same email address.. This is terrible.

I lost my trust and honour for the company. This used to be the best managed quality company. 

Sunday, November 13, 2011 3:06 PM

Answers

• Hi,

you can write an email to the Microsoft Regional Service Center (for Europe this is the email address - emeamcp@msdirectservices.com) and ask them to merge your two MCP IDs in one account (and which MCP ID you want to keep). It worked great for me.

Best Regards. Please Mark Answered, If my solution solves your problem.
    • Proposed as answer by Mr. Wharty Tuesday, November 15, 2011 9:48 PM
    • Marked as answer by Mr. Wharty Thursday, February 2, 2012 7:50 AM
    Sunday, November 13, 2011 7:17 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• Hi,

you can write an email to the Microsoft Regional Service Center (for Europe this is the email address - emeamcp@msdirectservices.com) and ask them to merge your two MCP IDs in one account (and which MCP ID you want to keep). It worked great for me.

• Proposed as answer by Mr. Wharty Tuesday, November 15, 2011 9:48 PM
    • Marked as answer by Mr. Wharty Thursday, February 2, 2012 7:50 AM
    Sunday, November 13, 2011 7:17 PM
    Answerer
  • And if i know that i have second MCP ID, but I can't find such email or any other document which will help me, because i forget this ID ?
    Sunday, November 20, 2011 8:39 PM
  • I think then you can also ask the Regional Service Center if they can help you (but I think at least you should know to which email accounts they are bound).
    Sunday, November 20, 2011 10:18 PM
    Answerer
  • coolmukarram@hotmail.com
    Sunday, September 21, 2014 2:20 PM