• Question

• From all the vista versions
    For the students which one is the best
    Please report about this
    This will be very much help ful for all
    Saturday, February 24, 2007 11:49 AM

Answers

• hey mathavan,

it's my personal recommendation that don't go for windows vista. the requirements are very high, and it's working is not satisfactory. even loads of bugs are there in the vista itself.

so plz. plz, don't go for any version of vista.

Monday, February 26, 2007 4:35 AM
  • But there r some extra features in that vist version
    Am i correct
    Monday, March 5, 2007 10:36 AM

All replies

• Hi there,

Check http://www.unicom-pc.com/files/vista-comparison.htm

You can make out the best suited for you!!!!

Saturday, February 24, 2007 4:46 PM
  • From all the versions of Vista, the students who want Vista just for entertainment or Internet usasge then, they should go for Windows Vista Home Premium.

But if they are Engineering students who want to make their projects with the use of this OS then they should for Windows Vista Ultimate Edition, because it has all the features which a research student needs.

ThankYou,

If u like my answer then please mark me as the Answer.

Saturday, February 24, 2007 4:54 PM
  • hey mathavan,

it's my personal recommendation that don't go for windows vista. the requirements are very high, and it's working is not satisfactory. even loads of bugs are there in the vista itself.

so plz. plz, don't go for any version of vista.

Monday, February 26, 2007 4:35 AM
  • But there r some extra features in that vist version
    Am i correct
    Monday, March 5, 2007 10:36 AM
  • well sanket gets it right most of the time.. vista demands pretty robust requirements which are not generally available with most of the indian users... so vista as such is not suited for use here... well still if u persist with vista then home premium is the best
    Tuesday, March 6, 2007 2:54 PM
  • Vista home basic is the best and cheapest one if u r a normal user...advanced users may prfer Vista home ultimate...
    Tuesday, March 6, 2007 3:39 PM