none
Home Server Cannot Complete Computing Size of Storage Drive and Reports C:\ as "Not Added" RRS feed

• Question

• I noticed a couple of months ago that the Server Storage page of my WHS Console no longer reported the status of C:\ as "installed" but instead reports it as "Not Added".  It also does not report total size or free space and the calculating size scroll bar continues to scroll (it has been doing it for months now).

It appear my backups are still intact, but I guess I can't prove it.

I have tried a "factory reset" and the WHS rescue disk, but those actions did not solve the problem.

Multiple re-boots have had no effect.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Friday, April 10, 2009 9:55 AM

Answers

• I noticed a couple of months ago that the Server Storage page of my WHS Console no longer reported the status of C:\ as "installed" but instead reports it as "Not Added".  It also does not report total size or free space and the calculating size scroll bar continues to scroll (it has been doing it for months now).

It appear my backups are still intact, but I guess I can't prove it.

I have tried a "factory reset" and the WHS rescue disk, but those actions did not solve the problem.

Multiple re-boots have had no effect.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Is this an HP MSS?  To clarify: what do you mean by "WHS rescue disk" (there is no such disk)?
    Friday, April 10, 2009 11:31 PM