none
Window 10 drivers

Question

• Do not know if I am in the right area to ask this question, please help.

I had windows 7 premium and downloaded windows 10.

With windows 10 it tells me that the AMD driver is not installed and to install the driver. It is something that should have come from the download?

I do not know about the internal working of the computer and what do I have to do to fix the problem?  It is affecting my graphics and pictures are not clear on some games.

Thank you, help please

lcarey@q.com

• Moved by Just KarlModerator Tuesday, February 23, 2016 5:41 PM Looking for the correct forum.
    Friday, February 19, 2016 11:55 PM

Answers

• Hello,

I'd ask in the Windows 10 forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Tuesday, February 23, 2016 5:40 PM

All replies

•  Hi,

Please download and install the AMD driver for you computer.
    Firstly you should know which driver is required before download. Device Manager will show it.
    Device Manager:
      1) Right-Click [Start] menu> Click [Run] and input "mmc devmgmt.msc" and [OK]

2) Identify your AMD graphics adapter in [Device Manager] > [Display adapters]

** caution **
             the above is in my case, Not AMD but Intel

3) Download the AMD driver from AMD web site and install it.

Good luck.

Saturday, February 20, 2016 2:38 AM
  • Hello,

The TechNet Wiki Discussion Forum is a place for the TechNet Wiki Community to engage, question, organize, debate, help, influence and foster the TechNet Wiki content, platform and Community.

Please note that this forum exists to discuss TechNet Wiki as a technology/application.

As it's off-topic here, I am moving the question to the Where is the forum for... forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Tuesday, February 23, 2016 5:37 PM
  • Hello,

I'd ask in the Windows 10 forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

Tuesday, February 23, 2016 5:40 PM