what kind of Windows XP License key do i need for my internet coffee? RRS feed

  • Question


    I gonna run a Internet and game coffee, for start i got 20 computer but i don't know what kind of license keys do i have to purchase from microsoft? i looking for cheap way.

    i ring many companies but i didn't get exact what i want, some body said OEM, some body said you need COA, some body said volume!!! which one? and how much for each ?



    Thursday, November 22, 2007 7:58 AM