McAfee RRS feed

• Question

• I got an email stating my Mcafee protection has expired. I want to make sure that this is not something that is part of windows live care that I have already paid for. Can someone advise whether I need to re subscribe to Mcafee on my own?
    • Moved by JimR1Moderator Thursday, October 29, 2009 1:33 PM (From:Windows Live OneCare Anti-Virus)
    Thursday, October 29, 2009 1:44 AM

Answers

• McAfee is a security product that is not part of One Care and should not be installed on a computer where One Care is installed.
    Jim - MVP Windows Live - Forum Moderator - Live One Care - Live Mesh - Microsoft Security Essentials
    Thursday, October 29, 2009 1:35 PM

All replies

• McAfee is a security product that is not part of One Care and should not be installed on a computer where One Care is installed.
    Jim - MVP Windows Live - Forum Moderator - Live One Care - Live Mesh - Microsoft Security Essentials
    Thursday, October 29, 2009 1:35 PM
  • To add to Jim's answer, if you previously had a McAfee subscription and it has now expired, you obviously can ignore this since you are now using OneCare.
    -steve
    ~ Microsoft MVP Windows Live ~ Windows Live OneCare| Live Mesh|MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator ~
    Thursday, October 29, 2009 2:02 PM