Project Porfessional 2010 crash by sync with SharePoint Foundation 2010 or SharePoint Server 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I have a test environment with a SharePoint Foundation 2010 Server and a second server with SharePoint Server 2010 Server (incl. Project Server 2010). I have two Clients, XP SP3 with Project Prof. 2010 and Windows 7 x32 with Project Prof. 2010. The Server have the actually cumulative upates and the Project Clients have the last cumulative update.

Now, I create in the Project Professional a Project with 2000 tasks. I save the project in a new "Project Task List" in SharePoint Foundation 2010 or SharePoint Server 2010, no problems. But now the problem, I have a new project with 4000 or 5000 tasks, when I start the first synchronisation to the server (SharePoint Foundation or Sharepoint Server) the list is created of the server with no tasks and the Project Client crash with a Microsoft bug report. The problem is reproducible with the two clients, with the two different server and with other project files.

Do you know the problem? And have you a solution.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 3:14 PM

Answers

All replies