where do I ask question: RRS feed

• Question

• I want to move applications from one drive(C:)  to another (F:). Is it just a simple move or do I have to deinstall then reinstall ?
    Monday, May 18, 2009 9:41 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hello,

Thank you for your post!  Unfortunately I am not able to determine which forum or newsgroup is best suited for your question at hand.  Can you provide me a little more detail in regards to the product or technology you are inquiring about?

Thanks & regards,

Ashawani Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    Monday, May 18, 2009 9:52 PM
  • I'm using xp home edition. I have too many applications on my C; drive which I use primarily as a scratch disk for photoshop. I want to move all my HP applications to another drive and also ms Word as these both take up too much space.  Deinstalling and r4einstalling will take a lot of time. Is there an easire way. Hope this helps.
    Monday, May 18, 2009 10:04 PM
  • Hello,

Thank you for your post!  Unfortunately there is not a current forum to post the question you are asking so I would recommend that you post you question to one of the (Discussions in microsoft.public.windowsxp.setup_deployment) located here:  (http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windowsxp.setup_deployment&cat=en_us_426c225c-4227-431b-8068-ccad54bb9d7a&lang=en&cr=us)

Hope that would be helpful.

Hope that helps!

Thanks & regards,

Ashawani Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    Wednesday, June 17, 2009 8:49 AM