When's the new My.Live.com coming? RRS feed

• General discussion

• When will a new release of My.Live.com be coming? In your last posts you mentioned that "We’ll start planning for our next update to My.Live.com, aiming for a minor update in the Fall.   Right now, most of our time is being devoted to another project that we’ll have more information about in the coming months."

Did the "minor update in the Fall" ever occur? What was the changes? And what was the "other project" that you guys were involved in? Was that the recent Windows Live Wave 3 web release?

Any updates from you guys on what's been happening over the last four months would be great! Thanks!
    Saturday, December 6, 2008 12:50 AM

All replies

• I'd like to see at least the banner upgraded as well, a complete update of the style regarding the other live sites and services would be great. :)
    Thursday, January 15, 2009 7:19 PM
  • Yeah, notice the old spaces "shining" through?
    Tuesday, January 20, 2009 3:25 AM
  • I think it's about time for my.live.com to get the Windows Live Wave 3 header. Most of the other services have already been updated. I'm just waiting on microsoft to announce they are closing my.live.com any time soon....there's no link to it from any of the Live services and it seems to have been forgotten about for over a year!
    Friday, April 17, 2009 3:10 PM
  • I hope they don't close this service !! it's the only news reader i use !

Erik.
    Friday, May 8, 2009 1:14 PM