none
mcts welcome kit RRS feed

• Question

• I have completed my MCSA 2003. I want to know after completing which exam will I get a Jacket and a T-shirt from Microsoft? Will I get it on completing MCTS?

Siddharth (MCSA)

Friday, September 17, 2010 12:21 PM

Answers

• hello Sid

sorry to be the one who will bring that up to you but there is not Jacket and T-Shirt in the welcome kit " as far as i know" the welcome kit normally is your certificate and a wallet card stating what certificates you finish.

you can though buy a T-shirt and Jacket from MCP online store

thanks

Haitham

Friday, September 17, 2010 1:59 PM
  • The welcome kits stopped being sent some time ago. Nowadays, you don't even get the certificate and wallet card; instead you get a link to the MCP site, where you can download a digital version of the certificate. I believe that you can still order a physical certificate and/or a wallet card (from the same MCP site), but you have to pay for them.

Friday, September 17, 2010 2:19 PM

All replies

• hello Sid

sorry to be the one who will bring that up to you but there is not Jacket and T-Shirt in the welcome kit " as far as i know" the welcome kit normally is your certificate and a wallet card stating what certificates you finish.

you can though buy a T-shirt and Jacket from MCP online store

thanks

Haitham

Friday, September 17, 2010 1:59 PM
  • The welcome kits stopped being sent some time ago. Nowadays, you don't even get the certificate and wallet card; instead you get a link to the MCP site, where you can download a digital version of the certificate. I believe that you can still order a physical certificate and/or a wallet card (from the same MCP site), but you have to pay for them.

Friday, September 17, 2010 2:19 PM