SSIS Package Duration is big before it begins executing RRS feed

• Question

• hello i have this question. From Visual Studio i have deployd package in Sql server and i am manualy executing Package. BUt i have noticed that package need 6 sec to do all things but Duration is 8 sec Like on pictures so can you tell me what is this 2 sec? and how to reduce that 

Tuesday, November 24, 2020 7:22 PM

All replies

• Hi GTR1234,
    This form mainly discusses about Linq to sql.
    For questions about sql server, I suggest you ask the question on the Microsoft Q&A forum and you can get more professional answer.
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Best Regards,
    Daniel Zhang

"Visual c#" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A ! We invite you to post new questions in the "Developing Universal Windows apps" forum’s new home on Microsoft Q&A ! For more information, please refer to the sticky post.

Wednesday, November 25, 2020 6:45 AM
  • okey can you tell me how to change it?
    Wednesday, November 25, 2020 7:34 AM
  • Hi GTR1234,
    Since they are two different forums, you cannot move it. You need to post new thread on Microsoft Q&A forum.
    Best Regards,
    Daniel Zhang

"Visual c#" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A ! We invite you to post new questions in the "Developing Universal Windows apps" forum’s new home on Microsoft Q&A ! For more information, please refer to the sticky post.

Wednesday, November 25, 2020 7:42 AM
  • yeh i have moved it thnx
    Wednesday, November 25, 2020 2:07 PM