none
Recommend me a book about backend web development with Microsoft tools. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I've been working as a Systems Engineer for 3+ years now in a technology startup company where I touch just about everything an app could use. Web Dev, c# application dev, server maintenance, SQL queries, web apis, and signalr. Most of which all are Microsofty.  All these tools are used in or around our 3D Unity based applications for commercial and Military use.

That's all great but I have been looking into getting a job in my area that is more common. Which are regular front and back end web dev for sites and apps.

So that brings me to an interview I will be having soon with a company that does Web Apps, I guess you would call it a Web App, and they want me to do backend development. Since I have really been a jack of all trades at my current job I don't know the backend web dev world as a normal backend developer would. Is there a book that lists out the things I would need to know to be a backend developer and probably some instruction on the common tasks I would do?

Basically a get up to speed as a backend developer book.

• Edited by DoubleLee2 Friday, December 21, 2018 4:23 AM
    • Moved by CoolDadTx Friday, December 21, 2018 2:57 PM ASP.NET related
    Friday, December 21, 2018 4:20 AM

All replies