CRM 2011 Work Flow Error RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hi All,

    kindly i need your help, i have created a work flow to send email when quotation is assigned.

    it was working fine but last week employees started complaining about the emails they dont receive.

    according to the work flow emails status are pending or sent ( if sent i can see the email created ) but not delivered to employees outlook,  and when i try to click "View Properties" from the activated work flow it gives me an error in a new window says "error has occured".

    kindly find below the error i found in the event viewer.

    Note: i have installed rollup 11.

    Log Name:      Application

    Source:        ASP.NET 4.0.30319.0

    Date:          11/29/2012 2:26:05 PM

    Event ID:      1309

    Task Category: Web Event

    Level:         Warning

    Keywords:      Classic

    User:          N/A


    Event code: 3005

    Event message: An unhandled exception has occurred.

    Event time: 11/29/2012 2:26:05 PM

    Event time (UTC): 11/29/2012 12:26:05 PM

    Event ID: d60cdc98e2d844faa95f38e5a06b6366

    Event sequence: 90449

    Event occurrence: 30

    Event detail code: 0


    Application information:

        Application domain: /LM/W3SVC/1/ROOT-1-1299564500363

        Trust level: Full

        Application Virtual Path: /

        Application Path: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics CRM\CRMWeb\

        Machine name: CRM

    Exception information:

        Exception type: IndexOutOfRangeException

        Exception message: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

       at Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.WorkflowLibrary.WorkflowAdapter.GetEntityProperty(ExpressionBase propertyExpression)

       at Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.WorkflowLibrary.WorkflowAdapter.GetEntityPropertyForProperty(PropertySpecification property, String uiXmlName, String& slugInfo)

       at Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.WorkflowLibrary.WorkflowAdapter.PopulateEntityProperties(EntitySpecification entitySpec, EntityBase entity, String uiXmlName)

       at Microsoft.Crm.Web.Sfa.EntityForm.get_FormEntity()

       at Microsoft.Crm.Web.Sfa.EntityForm.ConfigurePage()

       at Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppUIPage.OnPreRender(EventArgs e)

       at System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal()

       at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

    Thanks & Regards, Sandy Effat

    Thursday, November 29, 2012 1:44 PM


All replies

  • It looks like the workflow is trying access an entity property that does not exist. Normally there is more than one error in the event log, maybe the log entry before this one would be more descriptive. You can also enable tracing in CRM that will give you more information about the problem.
    Friday, November 30, 2012 12:57 PM
  • see if this helps:


    reset all the fields, there must be something that is incorrectly set.

    Visit my blog for CRM material, improving performance, kerberos, IFD, development tips, etc. :) http://quantusdynamics.blogspot.com

    • Marked as answer by Sandy Effat Tuesday, December 4, 2012 10:41 AM
    Monday, December 3, 2012 9:59 AM
  • thanks alot for your reply, i put a user in the CC field for test then removed it that's what made the error.

    Thanks & Regards, Sandy Effat

    Tuesday, December 4, 2012 10:41 AM
  • that really helped me alot, thanks for your support.

    Thanks & Regards, Sandy Effat

    Tuesday, December 4, 2012 10:42 AM