none
Exchange server 2007 - Mi crosoft e-lrarning courses - module order RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Folks,

I'm doing the Exchange server 2007 e-learning course. The question I have is the order to do the modules? on the My Learning page the modules run from course5063 to course5072. The titles don't seem to make any logical order and the expiry dates vary as you go do the list, in that modules at bottom list expire prior to modules above??? Can anyone please explain what order the modules shoukld be done in logically..and how I can get the expiry dates to reflect this?

Any advice or a contact e-mail for microsoft e-learning would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Ronnie

Thursday, January 26, 2012 6:52 PM

Answers

• The modules can be completed in any order.

Course numbers do not reflect what order you should complete the modules in.

Expiry dates also don’t reflect what order the modules should be completed.

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Please mark answered if I've answered your question and vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker
    Thursday, January 26, 2012 9:46 PM

All replies

• The modules can be completed in any order.

Course numbers do not reflect what order you should complete the modules in.

Expiry dates also don’t reflect what order the modules should be completed.

Jeff Wharton

Please mark answered if I've answered your question and vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker
    Thursday, January 26, 2012 9:46 PM
  • Has your question been answered? If so, please mark the reply that answered your question so others with a similar question can find answers quicker.

Jeff Wharton

Friday, February 10, 2012 9:31 AM