Can you create an author entry for me? RRS feed

• Question

• Can you create an author entry for me? My name is Mark Harvey and I am at Baker University. My area is Political Science/International Relations. Also, I found a paper that is attributed to the wrong Mark Harvey. Could you please attribute this article to me?  Thanks!  It is in the system already.

Group Rights: Reconciling Equality and Difference. Harvey, Mark. The Social Science Journals vol. 38 issue 2 Summer, 2001. p. 341-343 ISSN: 0362-3319.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012 1:56 PM

Answers

• Hi Mark,

Thank you for reaching out to us! We have created your author profile and it will be visible soon. Once the profile is searchable on Academic Search, we will attribute the publication in your post to your author profile. We appreciate your patience. Please let us know if there's any other help we can provide.

Best regards,

Thomas, Academic Search Editor

Monday, October 22, 2012 9:02 PM
  • Hi Mark,

It can take time for a new author profile to appear on the live site. We located your author profile this morning and here is the link: http://academic.research.microsoft.com/Author/56882984/mark-harvey

Now that the author profile is available, we were able to attribute the publication in your above post to your new author profile. This edit will take some time to process as well, but you should see the change online soon.

Let us know if there's any other support we can provide.

Best,

Monday, October 29, 2012 6:01 PM

All replies

• Hi Mark,

Thank you for reaching out to us! We have created your author profile and it will be visible soon. Once the profile is searchable on Academic Search, we will attribute the publication in your post to your author profile. We appreciate your patience. Please let us know if there's any other help we can provide.

Best regards,

Monday, October 22, 2012 9:02 PM
  • Thanks for this.  It seems to still be attributed to the wrong Mark Harvey at the moment, so I assume you haven't gotten around to changing it yet.  When you do, could you post a link here?  Thanks!

Mark

Wednesday, October 24, 2012 6:42 PM
  • Hi Mark,

It can take time for a new author profile to appear on the live site. We located your author profile this morning and here is the link: http://academic.research.microsoft.com/Author/56882984/mark-harvey

Now that the author profile is available, we were able to attribute the publication in your above post to your new author profile. This edit will take some time to process as well, but you should see the change online soon.

Let us know if there's any other support we can provide.

Best,

Monday, October 29, 2012 6:01 PM