Problems adding the step through button to my toolbar RRS feed

• Question

• Hi 

can anyone suggest how I might add the step through buttons to my toolbar. i have tried to going to Tools menu> Customize>Command tab but I can't find the step through buttons in the list. Apart from using the keyboard keys can any one show my how to access these buttons from the tool menu.

Kind Regards

Martin

Thursday, September 17, 2020 4:35 PM

All replies

• Maybe you mean “Step Out”, from Debug category?

When you debug the program and stop at some point, you can right-click any toolbar and select the “Debug” toolbar, which already contains the buttons.

• Edited by Viorel_MVP Thursday, September 17, 2020 4:54 PM
    • Proposed as answer by CoolDadTx Friday, September 18, 2020 2:02 PM
    Thursday, September 17, 2020 4:53 PM
  • Hi Marti66,
    The Visual C# forum discusses and asks questions about the C# programming language, IDE, libraries, samples, and tools.
    Based on your description, it is mostly related to Visual Studio. So it is recommended to ask the questions in Microsoft Q&A forum and you can get more professional answer.
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Best Regards,
    Daniel Zhang

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, September 21, 2020 7:49 AM