Microsoft LIVE customer account password reset.

• Soooooo what i want to know is how a person with a WINDOWS LIVE ID gets his password reset when he hasnt visited his acount in over a year, doesnt have access to that email address, Live decideds to reset the secret asnwer to my question due to it being 5 letters or less and there stupid text doesnt work ??? I have a xbox live account that I can not access now due to the fact that I cant talk to a REAL PERSON to get this resolved. I have been at this for 5 days now, soooo I emailed them after making a new LIVE ID and what do you know, they send me back to the same gay account recovery page. SOoooooo what I want is a real phone number to a real person to reset my password soooo I can put my hard drive back on the proper console. I have two consoles. A halo 3 special edition and a white xbox 360.  I did the last update on the white one as my halo laser was being replaced. OOOOo what do you know, the last update went ahead with NO WARNING at all and linked both drives to the same xbox. Since I have auto sign in and have not used my password I have obviously forgot it. Soooooo now Windows live is screwing me over buy sending to a automated account recovery system that does nothing but try to send a reset password link to a email address I have not used in over 2 years. I want to know what they plan to do since I will be droping xbox, all games and everything if this is not resolved on the 27th of january. My gold accounts, yes two of them are up at the end of this month. I wont be renewing them if this is not resolved and I will be more then happy to go to Sony instead. 
    Sunday, January 22, 2012 7:41 AM