hyperlaps quality issue RRS feed

• Question

• First of all I did not run into a single error so far. Very nice. 

It may be complaining on a high comfort level but im not 100% satisfied with the quality of the final videos.

The stream or flow of the video is very good but the overall image quality compared to the source material gets compressed too much. I would like more options regarding quality. Reducing resolution from 1080p to 720p has very little impact on quality but reducing fps from 60 to 30 results in very bad quality. So can we please use more than 60 fps? And lower overall compression.

Doesnt matter if it takes days to render or the file size goes into hundreds of gigabytes.

Greetings

Win8.1 64bit - GoPro 3+ black footage 1080p 50fps

• Edited by MaxPowerr Tuesday, May 19, 2015 5:09 PM
    Tuesday, May 19, 2015 5:07 PM

All replies

• +1 This app should be free without watermark if the quality is this bad then 50 bucks is a scam price for something that could be so great!

I mean, if i could control the output quality a bit more then i would buy this in a second but now its only good to use on android where there is no watermark.

Monday, February 8, 2016 8:56 PM
  • Same thing here: i was going to buy the software but then i decided to try it before doing it. The output quality is really poor compared to the input quality of my GoPro Hero 3 Black footage. I would like to know if the output quality will be improved with next releases.
    Sunday, July 3, 2016 7:50 PM