Live One Care is not Updating RRS feed

• Question

•  

I just renewed my annual OneCare Subscription and recieved my email noting that I successfully renewed and I still can not update OneCare.

Is there a work around or a patch for this?

Many Thanks!!!

Wednesday, April 9, 2008 2:25 PM

Answers

• ah forget it.  stupid date/time got changed somehow.  It is now working...

Wednesday, April 9, 2008 2:30 PM

All replies

• ah forget it.  stupid date/time got changed somehow.  It is now working...

Wednesday, April 9, 2008 2:30 PM
  • Thanks for reporting what the problem turned out to be. Glad you figured it out.

-steve

Wednesday, April 9, 2008 3:44 PM
  • LIVE ONE WONT UPDATE TO IE 07

Sunday, April 13, 2008 1:03 AM
  •  IVAN PHILLIPS wrote:

LIVE ONE WONT UPDATE TO IE 07

OneCare doesn't do the update, it simply tells you that you need to update IE to IE7. If IE7 is not installing for you, please check the support options for IE - http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/ie/iefaq.mspx

-steve

Sunday, April 13, 2008 1:41 AM
  • Won't OC tell you to fix your Date and Time Settings if they're wrong since it's even available in the support-fixes? Novice users - which this is supposed to be for - will only get the impression that OC isn't working for them if it won't supply that fix when needed.
    Sunday, April 13, 2008 4:09 PM
  •  Mr. Murphy wrote:
    Won't OC tell you to fix your Date and Time Settings if they're wrong since it's even available in the support-fixes? Novice users - which this is supposed to be for - will only get the impression that OC isn't working for them if it won't supply that fix when needed.

To be honest with you, I don't know why OneCare can't perform that check, but that is a good point and one that I'll ask about.

-steve

Monday, April 14, 2008 5:59 AM