none
New threads not displaying properly RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

When new threads are displayed in any of the Windows 7 Beta forums, they display with the Yellow background color OK, but some of the threads are missing the Question/Discussion Icon and also the number of replies.  Screenshot.

If you click the drop down arrow at the left side to view one of these threads, everything displays properly?

Thanks,

Ronnie Vernon MVP
    Thursday, May 7, 2009 11:45 PM

Answers

• Hi Ronnie,

I'm not able repro the problem that you're seeing. I see the Yellow background (indication of a new thread). Thread icons are showing up. (Question and/or Discussion).

I verified in MSDN Forums as well as Win 7 (installation, setup, deployment ) forum.

We've also pushed some important fixes this Monday and rebuilt the cache servers.

Are you still seeing the problem?
    STO Forums Test Lead
    Wednesday, May 13, 2009 7:58 PM

All replies

• Hi Ronnie,

I'm not able repro the problem that you're seeing. I see the Yellow background (indication of a new thread). Thread icons are showing up. (Question and/or Discussion).

I verified in MSDN Forums as well as Win 7 (installation, setup, deployment ) forum.

We've also pushed some important fixes this Monday and rebuilt the cache servers.

Are you still seeing the problem?
    STO Forums Test Lead
    Wednesday, May 13, 2009 7:58 PM
  • Hi Dan

Thanks for the reply.

The problem seems to have been resolved. I can't remember exactly when it started working again, but I haven't seen it in the last few days.

Thanks again.

Ronnie Vernon MVP
    Wednesday, May 13, 2009 11:05 PM
  • Glad to hear.

Thanks.
    STO Forums Test Lead
    Thursday, May 14, 2009 3:22 AM